Transforming your industry, or just changing the World? We’re here for you. Our law firm helps early-stage businesses, their founders, and investors throughout the business life and capital raise cycles.
Phoenix Startup Company Law Firm
We work closely with early-stage companies and their founder teams in selecting the proper legal business entity and location to form it in, as well as planning out key relationships through shareholder agreements, intellectual property transfer agreements, and equity incentive programs for their new startup.
As your startup matures, our law firm assists founder teams working with seed, angel, venture capital, and other outside investors in negotiating important financing terms for your company that balance the legal interests of the company’s stakeholders with the ever important capital requirements necessary to scale.
For our more established businesses clients, our law firm offers guidance to owners and board members dealing with the challenges of growth, including compliance with applicable corporate governance laws, setting up shareholder and director meetings, consents, and records maintenance.
With a background in both litigation and transactions, Ben Bhandhusavee is uniquely positioned to assist the business owner in negotiating and preparing customer, vendor, and distributor agreements, preparing non-disclosure and other confidentiality or proprietary information agreements, as well as resolving or (if necessary) pursuing civil litigation to enforce our clients’ legal rights in both the Superior, as well as Federal, courts of Arizona.
In later-stage transactions, our Phoenix business law firm helps both founder teams and more seasoned business owners explore potential liquidity events such as acquisition, merger, buy-out, and other “exit” strategies, as well as the process of corporate dissolution and wind up.
As longtime members of the Valley business community, our law firm can also offer needed introductions to board members, financial and operational advisors, as well as other professional service providers such as bankers and CPAs.
Startup & Business legal services:
- Business entity selection and formation
- Founder and shareholder agreements
- Equity incentive arrangements for founders, key employees, and other stakeholders
- Advising on board of directors and advisory board composition and compensation
- Director and officer indemnification issues
- Facilitating corporate meetings, consents, and records maintenance
- Review or negotiation of commercial agreements with customers, distributors, and suppliers
- Preparing employee and contractor NDAs and other confidentiality or proprietary information agreements
- Negotiation or review of commercial lease agreements, amendments, and renewal
- Representation in the purchase of commercial real estate, including office, retail, or industrial property
- Guidance on financing strategy, business plans, private placement memoranda, and investor presentations
- Advising on funding rounds, including seed, bridge, and late-stage funding from accredited investors, angels, and VCs
- Representation in mergers, asset or equity-based acquisitions, spin-offs, and restructurings
- Company dissolution and winding up
BhandLaw, PLLC is a Phoenix, Arizona based small business and startup company law firm that counsels both early-stage and established companies in the areas of business, corporate finance, and technology law. From our office in north central Phoenix, our firm represents entrepreneurs and businesses throughout the Phoenix area, including Scottsdale, Tempe, Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Glendale, Peoria, Anthem, North Scottsdale, Fountain Hills, and beyond. To learn more about our Startup or business legal services, call us at (602) 678-2970 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.