Our law firm counts Arizona’s leading enterprise software, mobile application, IT managed services, telecommunications, IoT, fintech, and digital media companies among our satisfied Software and Technology practice clients.
Software & Technology Attorney
With our law offices located in Phoenix, Arizona, in the heart of the emerging “Silicon Desert”, our Software and Technology transactions practice works closely with you and your team to assess your business interests, and legally map-out, review, and craft the language of your important business relationships with customers, vendors, resellers, and strategic partners.
Starting his career in civil litigation allowed attorney Ben Bhandhusavee to not only appreciate the worth of a well-drafted contract but also the value of reducing the potential for misunderstandings and disputes between commercial parties. As a result, our law practice stresses understanding the client’s needs, their technology, as well as business practicality in the negotiation process—zealously protecting the client’s interests, while maintaining focus on the deal points that matter, and as the parties’ ultimate goal of reaching a fair deal.
Software & Technology legal services
Among the many varied types of software and technology agreements we have reviewed, negotiated, updated, revised, or prepared from scratch, are:
- Software and mobile application development agreements
- End User License Agreements
- SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and other cloud-computing agreements
- Service Level Agreements
- Software reseller, “white label”, and distribution agreements
- Channel partner program agreements
- Open source license agreements
- Production and onboarding agreements
- Software maintenance and support agreements and addendums
- Master services, consulting, and professional services agreements
- Project proposals, SOWs, change orders, and service attachments
- IT managed services, support, and maintenance agreements
- Block of hours and break/fix agreements
- Back-up/data recovery agreements
- NDAs, confidentiality, and inventions assignment agreements
BHANDLAW, PLLC is a startup, technology, and e-commerce law practice advising founders and management teams on company startup, corporate and technology transactions, e-commerce, as well as Internet privacy concerns. The firm serves corporate and individual clients throughout Arizona, the United States, and internationally. Our offices are conveniently located along the Camelback corridor in Phoenix’s financial district. For more information about our Software & Technology practice, feel free to reach out using the contact form on the right or call us at (602) 222-5542 to schedule a meeting.